Links to More Information, Provided by a Massachusetts and Rhode Island Bankruptcy Attorney
Deciding to declare bankruptcy is an important decision, and it is in your best interest to be as informed about bankruptcy laws, procedures, and statistics as possible. While none of these links will give you the personal attention that your case needs, they will provide a solid basis of information that you can use with your bankruptcy attorney to determine the best course of action for you. As you are exploring these pages, it might be helpful to write down any questions that you have so that you can ask them during your free consultation with Attorney Gail Balser.
- United States Bankruptcy Code
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
- Rhode Island Local Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
- Massachusetts Local Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
- Massachusetts Court Locator
- Rhode Island Court Locator
- Bankruptcy Statistics
- Further Information about Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Further Information about Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Further Information about Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Further Information about the New Bankruptcy Law
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Bankruptcy law is incredibly complex. Contact a Massachusetts and Rhode Island Bankruptcy Lawyer to discuss the details of your situation. Attorney Gail Balser is dedicated to helping you understand bankruptcy and, if necessary, file for it.